An intensely delicious wild grape juice that’s a mermerizing color and essentially free to make.
- Freshly picked riverbank grapes (as much as you can/want to pick)
- Water (about the same volume of water as you have grapes)
- Liquid stevia extract
- Crush grapes thoroughly with a potato masher in a sauce pan
- Add water
- Heat on medium low heat while stirring until the mix starts steaming. Turn off the heat before boiling.
- Pour in small batches through a fine mesh strainer over a large recipient or bowl
- Squeeze out the juice from the mixture. Repeat in small batches with the rest of the mixture.
- Discard the seeds and peels.
- Add a few drops of stevia extract to the juice until you reach your desired sweetness.
- Refrigerate before serving.